Why they can't hold their own

by Myles Dalton

I'll tell you this from experience that when you have someone who brags about their education and their titles and how many years they studied the Bible, most likely in the halls of today's liberal universities and you ask them to please show you the Scripture that which they base their theological beliefs and they tell you quote:

"I don't debate Scripture. I have more important things do do in life, such as feeding the poor and ministering to the lonely. Some people believe the way you all do. I don't. To debate Scripture is futile, and empowers no one".

That person is nothing more than a deceiver and does not have the love of God in their heart, if you can't stand the heat in the kitchen and defend the Word of God verse by verse then you are doing nothing more than blowing your own tune.

These are not my words...
Matthew 24:35
35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Believe me when that day comes when this world experiences the seven-year tribulation and God's wrath is poured out on this world every piece of written material ever written by man will surely burn away, but He Jesus who is God and is "The Word" will not pass away.

1 Corinthians 3:11
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

2 Response to "Why they can't hold their own"